Caspian Telecoms is an important event for the telecommunications industries of Russia, Turkey, the CIS, and the countries of the Caspian, the Black Sea and Central Asian regions.
The conference brings together communications ministers and state and private telecommunications companies together to discuss modernisation, privatisation, and issues of investment and licensing in telecoms organisations, as well as legal and financial problems in the telecommunications and IT sectors.
Main discussion topics at Caspian Telecoms 2014
- Overview of the telecoms and IT systems market in the Caspian region, Turkey and the CIS: international cooperation, integration processes, investment appeal
- The communications services market: fixed-line and mobile communications, the latest development trends
- The fixed-line telecommunications market. The development of IP-transit services in the CIS and Caspian regions markets
- Broadband access as a service and an infrastructure for new services
- The FSS and MSS telecommunications market: increased competition and new growth opportunities
- New trends in information and communication technologies: a look to the future
- Transformation of the telecom industry and search for new value propositions